Sea Tow Awards For Life Saving Efforts were presented to:
- Capt. Anne Allard of Sea Tow Virgin Islands for helping to save six persons from a sailboat grounded on the rocks in a squall.
- Capt. Alan Wentworth, owner of Sea Tow Virgin Islands, for rescuing four people from a sinking 54-foot motor yacht that had struck a reef.
- Capt. Zachary Willis of Sea Tow Crystal Coast (N.C.) for rescuing a man who had jumped from a 65-foot bridge into the water and survived. (Sea Tow Crystal Coast Owner, Capt. Cody Catapano, accepted the award on behalf of Capt. Willis.)
Sea Tow Awards For Efforts Above and Beyond went to:
- Sea Tow Boston (Mass.) Captain Dave Winkler for assisting in an incident in which a sailor had accidently cut his artery on board his boat and was in danger of “bleeding out”.
- Sea Tow Eastern Long Island (N.Y.) Captain/Owner Bill Barker and Captain Dick Tandy, for rescuing five men from a vessel rapidly taking on water.
- Sea Tow Eastern Long Island (N.Y.) Captain Garrett Moore for assisting in the rescue of five swimmers who had been freediving and were imperiled by worsening weather conditions.
- Sea Tow Montauk (N.Y.) Captain John Derrico for rescuing four people from a boat that had capsized on a reef in extremely rough conditions.
- Sea Tow Crystal Coast (N.C.) Captain/Owner Cody Catapano and Captains Corbett Johnson and Zachary Willis for helping two boaters whose vessel had capsized right and dewater their boat, and get it back to shore safely.
- Sea Tow Crystal Coast Captain/Owner Cody Catapano, and Captains Corbett Johnson, Zachary Willis, and Raven Bolster for a different incident in which they assisted with safely removing eight passengers from a sinking commercial fishing boat.
- Sea Tow Central Florida Lakes Captain Jonathan Johansmeyer for assisting in the rescue of an injured hiker.
- Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Captain/Owner Tim Morgan for helping to rescue four boaters, two of whom were injured, from a 30-foot fishing boat that had hit a jetty.