Boating is more affected by weather than almost any other recreational activity. Regardless of your purpose for boating, whether fishing, sailing, long-distance cruising, or just spending a day on the water, taking your boat out means monitoring the weather to ensure safe conditions and that’s where SiriusXM Marine Weather can assist. SiriusXM Marine provides up-to-date marine weather information and forecasts directly on your chartplotter/MFD, plus SiriusXM entertainment. And, because the service is delivered by satellite, you’ll get current situational awareness for up to 200 miles from the contiguous US.
Sea Tow has teamed up with SiriusXM Marine for an EXCLUSIVE members-only offer: 2-month subscription to SiriusXM Marine + Entertainment!!
What does that mean for Sea Tow Members?
- Avoid adverse conditions with Weather Radar, Lightning and Storm Cell info
- Access Local and Marine Zone Forecasts and Weather Map with Isobars/Pressure
- Anticipate conditions with Wind Speed & Direction and Wave Height
- Storm Tracking, Alerts, Fishing Info and Weather Watch Boxes
- Don’t miss the big game, news or your favorite music with over 150 channels of SiriusXM Satellite Radio
Here’s what you get:
A 2-Month Trial of SiriusXM Marine and Entertainment+ $100 Hardware Rebate
- SiriusXM Weather: Coastal Mariner or Fisherman Package ($59.98 value for 2 months)
- SiriusXM Radio: All Access Package ($41.98 value for 2 months)
- Activation Fee: waived (a $25 value)
- Hardware Rebate: $100
That’s a total savings of up to $226.96 Plus taxes.
How do I get it?
To activate, call SiriusXM at 877-283-6541 and ask for your SEA TOW 2-MONTH TRIAL
Participate in SiriusXM Marine’s FREE exclusive webinar for Sea Tow members.
August 28th at 8pm Eastern.
The SiriusXM Marine team will discuss… Why Access to Real Time Weather is Important to Have Aboard
Dan Dickerson and Geoff Leech of the SiriusXM Marine team will share the basic features and functionality of SiriusXM’s satellite based weather and provide stories from real life boaters that rely on this weather to keep them aware of their surroundings while aboard. The webinar will be informative and will include time for Q&A for anyone who wants to learn more.
*Please save the date: registration info to come.