Editor’s note: This is the first feature in a new series called “Tips from Paige & Sam,” where Sea Tow CEO Joseph Frohnhoefer III’s son and daughter share tips and advice on boating based on their experiences growing up in the family business. We hope you enjoy!
Santa’s almost here! That means it’s just about time to wrap up your holiday shopping and start wrapping those presents!
Don’t know what to get your favorite boater? Why not check out these suggestions from Paige and Sam Frohnhoefer:
- New inflatables for the whole family – “We love when Mom and Dad tow us behind the boat on our tube! It’s one of our favorite things to do when we’re out on the boat. Everyone should have one!” –Sam
- Insulated cooler – “Our family got a new cooler and it’s awesome! It keeps all our drinks and our lunch nice and cold all day long. No one should have to drink warm bottled water, so a new cooler is a great gift!” –Paige
- Floating waterproof speaker – “I love listening to our favorite songs while we’re on the boat. They even make ones you can take into the water and they still play music!” –Paige
- Life jackets for the whole family – “They make life jackets in so many different colors! You can get one that’s just for you, plus it keeps you safe, too! My dad says it’s the law that we have to wear our life jackets whenever we’re out on the boat, so I’m glad I have one just for me!” –Sam
- Sea Tow membership – “Boating is supposed to be fun! I don’t ever want to be broken down and stuck out on the water, that’s scary! If you get a Sea Tow membership, my Dad will have a captain come out to you right away! Some of the captains even bring their puppies with them! Everyone should have a Sea Tow membership.” –Paige
What are your kids’ favorite boating-related holiday gifts? Share yours in the comments below!