You may rest assured that your vessel will be in good hands due to the trained and committed Captains we have on staff. Our commitment to safety and customer satisfaction has helped make us the leading and most respected marine assistance provider in the world. Our Captains are standing by 24/7 to assist our members both on and off the water. Give us a call any time, we can help or just say hello!
Local DealsView as List »
Sea Tow Captains work hard to do more than save you on the water - they work hard to save you money as well!
We are excited to announce Sea Tow Cape and Islands is EXPANDING to serve our members even better as we are looking to add additional Full and Part Time Captains to our professional team.
• Operate a Fast Response Assistance Towing vessel on patrol and in assisting disabled boaters on-the-water. Assistance will include: towing, fuel drops, jumpstarts, ungroundings and general marine assistance.
• Assist senior staff with salvage operations. Previous marketing or sales experience to assist with membership growth, while not a requirement, would be a plus.
• Perform general daily routine maintenance on the towboats during the boating season.
• USCG, License (OUPV, 50 Ton, 100 Ton, etc) upon Near Coastal waters with an Assistance Towing endorsement.
• We do a pre-employment drug test screen and then place all employees on a random drug testing program as required by the USCG.
If you or someone else with salt water in their veins is looking for an exciting full or part time opportunity with the best – please email: email@example.com