You may rest assured that your vessel will be in good hands due to the trained and committed Captains we have on staff. Our commitment to safety and customer satisfaction has helped make us the leading and most respected marine assistance provider in the world. Our Captains are standing by 24/7 to assist our members both on and off the water. Give us a call any time, we can help or just say hello!
Using the Sea Tow Automated Radio Check system is a great way to ensure that your VHF radio is functioning properly and ready for a day out on the water.
Our automated system will play a message to let you know where the antenna is located and will then play back your recorded radio check message. You will be able to hear whether or not your message was clear and assess your signal strength. Try it out today if you haven’t already.
Boater Education classes are available in our area through the US Power Squadron and the Coast Guard Auxiliary.
Looking for an online class? Try www.boaterexam.com. BoaterExam.com will donate $5 to the Sea Tow Foundation for each person that completes certification online.
While Sea Tow is a proponent of having a working VHF radio on board your boat, your cell phone can be a good back up. In an emergency situation your VHF radio is your best tool for alerting fellow boaters and emergency responders. However, for non-emergency assistance from Sea Tow you can not only call us via VHF radio, but if you are an iPhone or Android phone user, you can now use the Sea Tow App. Plus, our app gives you access to tides and weather information.
Local DealsView as List »
Sea Tow Captains work hard to do more than save you on the water - they work hard to save you money as well!
We are excited to announce Sea Tow Cape and Islands is EXPANDING to serve our members even better as we are looking to add additional Full and Part Time Captains to our professional team.
• Operate a Fast Response Assistance Towing vessel on patrol and in assisting disabled boaters on-the-water. Assistance will include: towing, fuel drops, jumpstarts, ungroundings and general marine assistance.
• Assist senior staff with salvage operations. Previous marketing or sales experience to assist with membership growth, while not a requirement, would be a plus.
• Perform general daily routine maintenance on the towboats during the boating season.
• USCG, License (OUPV, 50 Ton, 100 Ton, etc) upon Near Coastal waters with an Assistance Towing endorsement.
• We do a pre-employment drug test screen and then place all employees on a random drug testing program as required by the USCG.
If you or someone else with salt water in their veins is looking for an exciting full or part time opportunity with the best – please email: firstname.lastname@example.org