Sea Tow Crystal Coast is happy to have a dedicated team to assist boaters in Southern Outerbanks. All of our Captains are USCG licensed and standing by if you ever need expert, local knowledge of the area.
- Capt. Salvatore "Cody" Catapano, Salvage Master and Owner - Captain Cody has been a Sea Tow franchise owner for over 15 years. He has extensive salvage experience and is HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response) trained. Capt. Cody has been awarded for his numerous life saving efforts.
- Dana Catapano, Marketing and Sales - Dana has been in the Sea Tow family for over 10 years. She is HAZWOPER certified and manages the Dispatch Center for Sea Tow Central Coast. She is an able bodied crew member when the circumstances call for it and has many years of salvage administration experience.
- Corbett Johnson, Captain - Captain Corbett has been with the Sea Tow Crystal Coast team for over 2 years and has been on the water his enitre life. He has spent most of his life working in the marine fishing industry and knows every inch of the local waters. Capt. Corbett is HAZWOPER certified and has aided in countless salvages and rescues during his time with Sea Tow Crystal Coast.
- Zachary Willis, Captain - Captain Zach has been with Sea Tow for over 4 years and on the water his whole life. He is HAZWOPER certified with many years of salvage experience.
- Devan Foley, Captain - Captain Devan is in the army reserve, previous wildlife officer and sheriff with a 100 ton license. He is also HAZPOWER certified. He was stationed over in Kuwait before joining us here this past April 2017.
- Brian Davis, Captain - Captain Brian is a diver, EMT, and fireman at Beaufort Fire Dept. He has a OUPV with tow endorsement license and also is HAZPOWER certified. Brian works part-time when he is not at the fire department. He started working with us on occasion since April of 2016 just coming on as a mate while going for his license.